[erlang-questions] Missing The Point Of Documentation

Davide Marquês nesrait@REDACTED
Thu Feb 18 15:10:55 CET 2010

Hi all,

We can quickly access a module's page using keyword bookmarks:
On firefox: http://weblog.hypotheticalabs.com/?p=289
On chrome:
http://nitin.wlkr.net/2009/01/bookmark-keywords-in-google-chrome.html

P.S. - congrats to the erldocs authors! :)

Cheers,
Davide