[erlang-questions] Common_Test generate xml?

Peter Andersson peppe@REDACTED
Wed Feb 17 11:10:40 CET 2010

Hi,

No Common Test only generates logs on html format. It's on the todo-list
to use events as base for an alternative logging mechanism, and
implement a logger handler/plugin for xml. This job hasn't started yet
though, so it'll be a while before it's finished.

If it's only the progress and results (and not also the IO printouts)
you're after, you can install your own event handler which translates
events to xml if you want. Read about event handling in the user's guide.

  /Peter

Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB