[erlang-questions] Re: reverse engineering beam files / obfuscation ?

Michael Turner leap@REDACTED
Tue Feb 16 12:18:15 CET 2010

On 2/16/2010, "Thomas Lindgren" <thomasl_erlang@REDACTED> wrote:
>In some fields, the pond isn't that large. In my experience,
>papers are usually reviewed by one's competitors.

By the same token, in some specialties it's often by one's close
buddies.  A friend of mine used to talk about "getting published in
beer-reviewed journals."  He got tenure at Columbia in part by not
doing it too much.  (He didn't like beer, as I remember.  A
professional handicap that he's managed to overcome somehow.)

-michael turner