[erlang-questions] anybody written a web cache?

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Wed Feb 10 21:35:48 CET 2010

Hello,

We have a small project that we are about to release.
This is basically an ETS cache, with a memcached interface for other language implementation that do not talk Erlang.

We do not support all the feature you want, but it should be a good basis.

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net