[erlang-questions] Re: Teaching Erlang as part of a paper -- advice sought

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Wed Feb 10 06:07:51 CET 2010

Amazon UK claims at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/013508301X/ref=nosim/bookie0a-21
to have 2 "new" copies available for about 63 pounds.
Considering all the other sites that list it, but say it's unavailable,
I rather doubt it.

It would be really nice to have this classic available again;
if it's not worth Prentice-Hall's time reprinting it, they should
give the authors back the copyright and let the full electronic
copy be available.

In the mean time, I'm looking at a copy of
Francesco Cesarini's "Erlang Programming", and so far, so excellent.
(I also have a copy of Joe Armstrong's recent book, and that's nice
too.  More precisely, a student has it and liked it.)