Teaching Erlang as part of a paper -- advice sought

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Feb 10 04:48:42 CET 2010

I'd recommend this book too, even though I can only get the first part
of it (free from the Erlang.org website).

The only copies of the full book appear to be over $200. I'd really
like to get a hold of part 2 of this book at a cost I can afford.
Anybody have any ideas where I might go to get it?

/s