[erlang-questions] Problems cross compiling: eheap_alloc: Cannot reallocate 3480006320 bytes of memory

Rickard Green rickard@REDACTED
Thu Feb 4 03:27:01 CET 2010

Current cross compiling support has lots of issues. I'd recommend that
you wait for the R13B04 release if you want to cross compile
Erlang/OTP.

The upcoming R13B04 release will have much better support for cross
compiling. I've just committed a bunch of cross fixes in the r13b04
development branch which are available at
<http://github.com/erlang/otp> (ccase/r13b04_dev branch). If you want
to try it out, have a look at the xcomp/README
<http://github.com/erlang/otp/blob/ccase/r13b04_dev/xcomp/README>
since lots of things have changed regarding cross compiling since
R13B03.

If you get it working with r13b04_dev, the configure results from
r13b04_dev may give you a hint about what is wrong with the R13B03
configuration. However, I'd still recommend that you wait for the
R13B04 release.

Regards,
Rickard Green, Erlang/OTP, Ericsson AB.