[erlang-questions] Integer nth-root (Re: [erlang-questions] Integer square root)

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Wed Feb 3 00:26:05 CET 2010

The newer version has a math:log/1 out-of-range problem when handling a
very large number.  I'll fix mine soon.  Thanks for the fix anyway,
Hynek.  I also needed to find out the convergence decision issue.

Kenji Rikitake

In the message <4d08db371002020948q49ec3e01j34399c0b79e7a656@REDACTED>
dated Tue, Feb 02, 2010 at 06:48:30PM +0100,