[erlang-questions] gen_event streamer

Marcel Meyer marcel.meyer@REDACTED
Wed Dec 15 13:13:12 CET 2010

Hi Barry,

It should be able to run on Windows and Linux and the maximum resolution
should be 1 sec.
I have a prototype (non OTP) version that polls the directory with
file:list_dir(Dir). It should also be mentioned that for the most part, the
directory being watch will also be emptied as events get processed, so I
shouldn't run into an issue where there might be millions of files in a
folder which will slow down the polling.

What do you think?

Regards,
Marcel