Server load tests on Linux

Alessandro Sivieri alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED
Thu Dec 9 18:34:44 CET 2010

Hi all,

I'm trying to perform some load tests on a Web server, so I have created a
little script performing parallel connections to the server and getting the
message starts to pop out:

=ERROR REPORT==== 9-Dec-2010::18:30:14 ===
HTTPC-MANAGER<httpc_manager> handler (<0.297.0>) successfully started for
unknown request #Ref<0.0.0.651> => canceling

Is there a limit in the number httpc is able to treat? Or maybe I have to
change something in my OS (Ubuntu 10.10)?

--
Sivieri Alessandro
alessandro.sivieri@REDACTED