[erlang-questions] Erlang Intro/Evangelism Presentation

msacks ntwrkd@REDACTED
Fri Dec 3 19:55:42 CET 2010

Hi Ryan,
You can find many videos and slides here on the Erlang Factory Lite LA
talk that should help:
http://www.thebitsource.com/featured-posts/erlang-factory-lite-la-distribute-and-conquer/
 (links embedded in this post).

The video quality isn't top-notch, but the content and speakers are.

You can also probably find other videos from other Erlang Factories
and QCONs that would be good resources. The EF LA videos are great
because they were tailored to a room with a 50/50 split of Erlang
experience, so you get advanced and beginner topics.

HTH,
Matthew