[erlang-questions] Erlounge Melbourne - Sat 4/12

Nikolas Bowe nbowe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 2 05:05:29 CET 2010

Unfortunately Francesco said he will be flying to Canberra at that time.
He did say he will mention the lounge at his talk/tutorial though.

We (Infinite Interactive) are sending a couple of people to his talk (if
there is space).
Unfortunately I cant make his talk. But at least one of the people that
is going will come to the Erlounge.

The foreign Erlang professionals that I think will be in town are Ulf
(Erlang Consulting. "The man that knows everything about Mnesia". Quite
a lot of other stuff too), Kresten (Erjang VM implementer), Justin (CTO
at Basho. Makers of the Riak NoSQL db. Basho and its employees are also
the maintainers of Rebar, Webmachine, and a bunch of other interesting
stuff).
It would be great to see you guys if you are available.