[erlang-questions] Erlounge Melbourne - Sat 4/12

Edmond Begumisa ebegumisa@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 14:36:13 CET 2010

We had put this Erlounge together in "honor" of Erlang consulting coming
to Melbourne for YOW! (the date and time was originally co-ordinated with
Ulf.) It would really be great if Francesco could make it. Please consider
dragging him to Fed. Square :)

- Edmond -