[erlang-questions] guard expression restriction

Attila Rajmund Nohl attila.r.nohl@REDACTED
Wed Dec 1 16:21:45 CET 2010

It's not about mistakes, it's about avoiding side effects. Don't
forget that the guards that eventually don't match are also executed.
This is something that would lead to hugely surprising things.