[erlang-questions] dialyzer: user-defined types just synonyms?

Dmitry Belyaev rumata-estor@REDACTED
Thu Apr 22 16:26:09 CEST 2010

It would be nice if it would intersect spec parameters and check spec
result contain what dialyzer infers.

So, if I have
-spec function(A) -> B.
and dialyzer finds that real type as function(C) -> D then it would
check that C contains A and B contains D and its final type would be
function(C) -> B.