[erlang-questions] How to select a record with an attribute which is maximal in mnesia table?

Ulf Wiger ulf.wiger@REDACTED
Wed Apr 14 16:24:58 CEST 2010

Mnesia disc_copies tables can be ordered_set. It's only disc_only_copies
that can't.

Disc_copy tables are essentially just spooled to disk, so the
organization in RAM (hash or btree) is just a function of how
the ets table holding the data in RAM is configured.

BR,
Ulf W