[erlang-questions] ssh password protected private keys

Ingela Andin ingela.andin@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 09:16:58 CEST 2010

Hi!

There is a solution for password protected private keys in the
public_key application (used by new ssl).
The plan is that the erlang ssh application should be rewritten to use
public_key too. If you would
like to speed up that implementation you are welcome to submit a patch
for that rewrite as there are currently some other
things higher on our priority list.

Regards Ingela Erlang/OTP team, Ericsson AB