[erlang-questions] ssh password protected private keys

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake@REDACTED
Mon Apr 12 03:49:56 CEST 2010

I don't see any ongoing work about password-protected ssh private keys.
I'd like to have one.
Kenji Rikitake

In the message <y2za4f8c0641004090653kdb8a5d22y37a584f115204cbb@REDACTED>
dated Fri, Apr 09, 2010 at 08:52:51AM -0500,