[erlang-questions] Generating data of Erlang data-types in C

Jayson Vantuyl kagato@REDACTED
Tue Sep 29 05:46:41 CEST 2009

This is actually pretty challenging.  It is in no way a stupid question.

You might try ei (to marshall the external term binaries) or
ei_connect (to be a full-blown Erlang node).

http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/erl_interface/index.html