[erlang-questions] Re: Erlang/OTP R13B02 has been released

Thu Sep 24 10:46:12 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 09:27:46AM +0100, Tim Fletcher wrote:
> 2009/9/24 Raimo Niskanen <raimo+erlang-questions@REDACTED>:
> > On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 01:05:11PM -0700, Tim Fletcher wrote:
> >>
> >> I didn't know about that page, but it also has faulty links; some
> >> forward slashes missing.
> >
> > Give an example, so I can fix it.
>
> The href of every link on http://www.erlang.org/stats/torrent.html
> begins with "http:/download/torrents", which i don't think is correct
> syntax. Whilst Firefox corrects for it (and the links work), Safari
> (and i presume more browsers) don't. Either "/download/torrents" or
> "http://erlang.org/download/torrents" should fix it.

Well well, what do you know... I just looked at the links by
hovering the mouse pointer in Firefox, and it kindly adjusted
the faulty link to look fine... You learn something new every day.

Thank you for pointing this out! It will soon be fixed.