[erlang-questions] Erlang/OTP R13B02 has been released

Joe Williams joe@REDACTED
Tue Sep 22 19:16:21 CEST 2009

I seem to be having an issue building on linux (ubuntu 9.04 x86_64).

erlc -W  +debug_info +warn_obsolete_guard
-I/home/zeusfaber/downloads/otp_src_R13B02/lib/stdlib/include -o../ebin
leex.erl ./leex.erl:none: internal error in core_module; crash reason:
{{case_clause,{{var,1273,'C'},[]}},
[{v3_core,'-constant_bin_1/1-anonymous-0-',2}, {eval_bits,eval_field,3},
                {eval_bits,expr_grp,4},
                {v3_core,constant_bin_1,1},
                {v3_core,constant_bin,1},
                {v3_core,expr_bin,3},