mnesia question: create table in a transaction

Eugen Sobchenko esobchenko@REDACTED
Fri Sep 18 18:39:14 CEST 2009

Sorry my example was not clear. I understand that the table become
materialized after transaction is commited
and mnesia:create_table runs schema transaction internally. I do not
want to use the newly created table within a transaction.
My aim is to perform certain actions on existing tables (they were
omited in my example) and then create a new table within single
transaction.
I just want to make sure that my solutions are applicable.