open_error -192 on erl_ddll:load_driver(crypto_drv)

Magnus Henoch magnus@REDACTED
Wed Sep 2 12:35:38 CEST 2009

Robert Raschke <rtrlists@REDACTED> writes:

> If I try loading the driver manually (with the above erl_ddll:load_driver
> function), I get the following error:
> {error, {open_error, -192}}
>
> Does anyone have any idea where to look what this actually means?

erl_ddll:format_error({open_error, -192}) would give a clearer message.
Note that 'due to peculiarities in the dynamic loading interfaces on
different platform, the returned string is only guaranteed to describe
the correct error if format_error/1 is called in the same instance of
the erlang virtual machine as the error appeared in (meaning the same
operating system process)'.

--
Magnus Henoch, magnus@REDACTED
Erlang Training and Consulting