open_error -192 on erl_ddll:load_driver(crypto_drv)

Robert Raschke rtrlists@REDACTED
Wed Sep 2 11:40:06 CEST 2009

Hiya,

does anyone know why I might be getting a failure to load crypto_drv on a
specific Windows XP box? It appears to work fine in lots of other ones.

I have tracked it down to the call of erl_ddll:load_driver(LibDir,
crypto_drv) in crypto_server.erl, where the LibDir does contain the correct
path to the folder that contains crypto_drv.dll and my environment has the
PATH set correctly, so that libeay32.dll can be found.

If I try loading the driver manually (with the above erl_ddll:load_driver
function), I get the following error:
{error, {open_error, -192}}

Does anyone have any idea where to look what this actually means?

Thanks for any pointers,
Robby