[erlang-questions] A less trusting Erlang.

Jacob Torrey discipleofranok@REDACTED
Wed Oct 14 17:13:49 CEST 2009

Ulf,
	If rex a required process? Is there any way to turn it off, or replace
it with a module of my choosing? Could you please point me to a
reference on rex, all I can find is a passing reference in erl_call.

		Jacob