[erlang-questions] A less trusting Erlang.

Jim McCoy jim.mccoy@REDACTED
Tue Oct 13 19:02:22 CEST 2009

As much as I would love to see some work go into making Erlang more
"internally secure" I would probably prefer to see the effort directed
at making it easier and less cumbersome to run distributed erlang
across untrusted networks.  Something as simple as a flag to make all
node-to-node communication run over SSL and a few of the previously
discussed tweaks to make epmd less susceptible to DoS attacks would
probably deliver more short-term benefit to the community at large.

jim