[erlang-questions] Building R13B02-1 on Snow Leopard

Ngoc Dao ngocdaothanh@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 06:09:16 CEST 2009

Are you using MacPorts?

I had problem like this before on Leopard. May be because libs of
MacPorts (in /opt/local/lib) and libs of Leopard (in /usr/local/lib)
are not compatible. My dirty solution is moving /usr/local/lib away
and symlink /opt/local/lib there.