[erlang-questions] Building R13B02-1 on Snow Leopard

Adriano Bonat adrianob@REDACTED
Fri Oct 2 06:01:23 CEST 2009

Just got success using the options combined:
./configure --enable-kernel-poll --enable-threads --enable-smp-support
--enable-hipe --with-ssl=/opt/local --enable-m64-build
--enable-darwin-64bit --build=i686-apple-darwin10

Don't know why my system turned the process so complicated, maybe my
upgrade to Snow Leopard isn't that OK?

Anyway, thanks for sharing some ideas :)