[erlang-questions] user management code for a web site?

Olivier Sambourg olivier.sambourg@REDACTED
Mon Nov 23 16:55:51 CET 2009

Hi,

There's also the new Erlang CMS, Zotonic, which was announced here a couple
of days ago:
http://zotonic.com/
Looks promising, but I haven't got the chance to give it a try yet.

Olivier