[erlang-questions] couchdb in Karmic Koala

Dmitry Belyaev rumata-estor@REDACTED
Thu Nov 19 15:26:46 CET 2009

1) ps -A | grep couchdb
   or
2) /etc/init.d/couchdb {start|stop|status}
3) sure you can if you database name will not interfere any other

As I remember couchdb package depends on erlang. So it may be installed
as always in /usr/bin and /usr/lib/erlang