couchdb in Karmic Koala
Thu Nov 19 15:06:50 CET 2009
I just upgraded my ubuntu to Karmic Koala
couchdb seems to have installed itself and a few other things (horray
- well done ...)
couch-0.10.0 erlang-oauth etap ibrowse-1.5.2 mochiweb-r97
I think couchdb is running on my machine.
A few questions:
1) Is couchdb running on my machine and how can I confirm this?
2) How is couchdb started and stopped?
3) Can I use couchdb for my own applications of is it reserved for system use?
4) Where is Erlang hidden away?
5) Can I use the hidden Erlang for my own applications
6) Can I distribute my own Erlang applications that make use of the
Erlang that has (apparently) been installed in Karmic Koala
Having Erlang on all Karmic Koala machines could lead to many exciting
More information about the erlang-questions