[erlang-questions] Why using pmap is not giving me the desired speedup ?

Max Lapshin max.lapshin@REDACTED
Wed Nov 18 06:23:08 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Tushar Deshpande
<tushar.erlang@REDACTED> wrote:
> I'm a grad student from State University of New York
> at Stony Brook and I'm studying Computer Architeture.
> I'm quite sure that I would learn a lot about multicore
> machines by writing some actual programs :)
> Warm Ragards,
> Tushar Deshpande

Perhaps You can gain access to some cluster in your university and try
your program on 30-100 computers.
This would be interesting results for your education and for all of us =)