[neotoma] [ANN] Neotoma 1.3

Tony Arcieri tony@REDACTED
Sat Nov 14 06:33:34 CET 2009

Really glad to see an inline transformation syntax as this is one of my
favorite features of Leex.

Now that you are producing Erlang code AOT, will records be supported as
they are in Leex? (since records are output verbatim in the resulting Erlang
code from the original Leex files, and thus can get processed by EPP when
the resulting Erlang code is compiled by the normal Erlang compiler)

I have continued to develop my attempts at a minimalized, more Erlang-like
Reia using Leex because I felt attempts at a Neotoma-based parser were
killing my developmental gumption.  I would still very much like to switch
to Neotoma if I feel it addresses all my needs.  I still worry about using a
PEG for a large grammar, and I still do not have a good understanding of how
PEGs work.

--
Tony Arcieri
Medioh/Nagravision