[erlang-questions] What are the cons and pros of using Erlang rather than java to develop server backend?

Fred Hebert (MononcQc) mononcqc@REDACTED
Sat May 23 20:03:37 CEST 2009

I understand that and am currently in the process of learning Lisp as a
whole and will definitely give an eye to LFE. The idea here was to show a
possible way to do things with the JVM. I still firmly believe Erlang and
its VM are more adapted to the job of heavy parallelization and especially
distributed code.

I also believe clojure is a nice alternative if you can only work with the
JVM and Erlang is not a choice.