[erlang-questions] Is Erlyweb working with Yaws 1.8.1? and other framework questions

Carl McDade carlmcdade@REDACTED
Sat May 23 11:57:12 CEST 2009

Yup,

I spent a couple of days going through the archives and only found
that many were having the same problem with the paths producing a
function not found error. I then turned to Yarivs blog and found the
same situation, many with the exact same problem but no answers.

specifically we  all have the same problem as dave who describes it best:

When I follow this instruction, I met some error at the initial step.
I run erlyweb:create_app(”music”, “/home/myid/apps”)., and set the
yaws.conf as follow:

docroot = /home/myid/apps/music/www
appmods =

appname = music

After I run yaws and when i put the url below in my browser, an error
occurred. Here’s the error. What’s the matter??

Internal error, yaws code crashed

ERROR erlang code crashed:
File: appmod:0
Reason: {no_application_data,”Did you forget to call
erlyweb:compile(AppDir) or add the app’s previously compiled .beam
files to the Erlang code path?”}
Req: {http_request,’GET’,{abs_path,”/music”},{1,1}}

p.s. when i put the url as http://localhost:8000/, then it works well.

--
Carl McDade
Content Management Systems Consultant