[erlang-questions] Is Erlyweb working with Yaws 1.8.1? and other framework questions

Andrew buricchio@REDACTED
Sat May 23 11:04:21 CEST 2009

I had no problem with Erlyweb on  newest yaws from github. Do you
recompile your sources and Erlyweb itself? However you may try to ask on
Erlyweb google group (   http://groups.google.com/group/erlyweb   )