[erlang-questions] got an industrial strength version of mingw capable of building gtknode and glade?

Angel Alvarez clist@REDACTED
Mon May 11 23:21:50 CEST 2009

El Lunes, 11 de Mayo de 2009 mats cronqvist escribió:
> Angel Alvarez <clist@REDACTED> writes:
>
> > Hi List
> >
> > Someone looked at gtk-server http://www.gtk-server.org/?
>
>   i can't see how gtk-server has any advantage over wxerlang.
>
>   mats

Well it is a funny idea after all. And the stdin way of communication seems
to be very suited to use ports. been so erlangish i think it deserves to be mentioned.

i have read over several sources about wxwindows as is often seen as a very minimal
subset of other windowing systems, including but no limited to windows and X interfaces
but on the other way it appears to be avery complete toolkit with batteries included.

Well may be gtk-server be inferior to wx i dont know, Being the gtknode author probably
you know better than most people here. Just to be honest my interest is on  the concept itself,
seeing the way gs was built astonished me to find what a simple interface can do.

Regards Angel,

--
Este correo no tiene dibujos. Las formas extrañas en la pantalla son letras.