[erlang-questions] Joe's book, ~/.erlang and Makefiles

Feng Yu mryufeng@REDACTED
Sun May 10 14:10:18 CEST 2009

see start.script

     {progress,applications_loaded},
     {apply,{application,start_boot,[kernel,permanent]}},
     {apply,{application,start_boot,[stdlib,permanent]}},
     {apply,{c,erlangrc,[]}},
     {progress,started}]}.

c:erlangrc -> c:erlangrc([Home]) ->c:f_p_e([".",Home], ".erlang") ->
file:path_eval(P, F).

专注 高性能 容错 分布服务器的实现(erlang)
http://blog.yufeng.info