[erlang-questions] got an industrial strength version of mingw capable of building gtknode and glade?

Jani Hakala jahakala@REDACTED
Wed May 6 10:43:13 CEST 2009

"Steve Kirsch" <steve.kirsch@REDACTED> writes:

> Has ANYONE out there been able to build gtknode and glade on MS-Windows
> using Mingw/Msys?

My attempt to compile gtknode failed at a couple of lines like
 gboolean Gtk_entry_completion_set_model"(int ARI, ei_x_buff *XBUF,
                                          char *B, int *I)
in gtk_generated.h. After replacing "( -> ( in editor and changing
linker flags in c_src/Makefile.am make succeeded.

The generated gtknode.exe fails when it tries to use g_module_open and
g_module_symbol.

I didn't compile glade. I downloaded precompiled binaries from
 http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/win32/gtkmm/     (version 2.14)

Jani Hakala