[erlang-questions] where is lib file of erl_driver

Xu Cao caox@REDACTED
Wed Jun 17 11:17:56 CEST 2009

I have found the lib file named erl_rx_driver.so under the path you told me.
But the error still prompted after I have specified the lib path in my
makefile.
The command line is
g++ -o test -I/usr/lib/erlang/usr/include -I/usr/lib/erlang/include
-I/usr/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.5.9/include
-I/mnt/hgfs/work/study/driver_test/include test.cpp
-L/usr/lib/erlang/lib/erl_interface-3.5.9/lib
-L/usr/lib/erlang/lib/common_test-1.3.4/priv/lib -lerl_interface -lei
-lpthread
Is there anything I missed?

Raymond Xiong 写道: