[erlang-questions] Re: Adoption of perl/javascript-style regexp syntax

Richard O'Keefe ok@REDACTED
Wed Jun 3 04:40:58 CEST 2009

On 3 Jun 2009, at 7:45 am, Robert Virding wrote:
[about regular expressions in SCSH]

> This is way cool and definitely the way to go if you want readable
> regexps.
> Unfortunately it wouldn't look quite as good in erlang as it does in
> lisp
> without some form of syntactic support. But it is definitely the way
> to go.

Well, we do have Lisp-Flavoured Erlang...
This is _exactly_ what I had in mind when saying we should use
trees.  Don't we already have something about this in the archive?