[erlang-questions] Re: Adoption of perl/javascript-style regexp syntax

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Tue Jun 2 10:14:54 CEST 2009

Greetings,

If the only problem solved with "raw strings" is regular expressions I
would not recommend it. Instead I would suggest moving away from strings
for regular expressions. For an example see SCSH
(http://www.scsh.net/mail-archive/scsh-users/2003-01/msg00048.html).

bengt