[erlang-questions] ambigous_catch_try_state

Tim Potter tpot@REDACTED
Sat Jan 31 07:12:29 CET 2009

Hi everyone.  I was making some innocuous changes to some erlang code -
wrapping some existing blocks in a try/catch and now receive the
following error:

repository: function handle_call/3+613:
  Internal consistency check failed - please report this bug.
  Instruction: {call,1,{f,45}}
  Error:       ambigous_catch_try_state:

I'm now reporting this bug, as requested.  (-:  I'm currently running
the 1:11.b.5dfsg-11 Debian package of erlang on Ubuntu 8.04.2.

What to do next?  I suspect the answer is going one or both of upgrading
my version of Erlang, or trying to narrow the bug down to a smaller test
program.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tim.