[erlang-questions] ANN: Amnesia: a DBMS wrapper for Erlang

Rusty Klophaus rklophaus@REDACTED
Fri Jan 30 14:25:57 CET 2009

Hi Corrado and Vincenzo,

This looks great. Just read through the docs and some of the code...
very clean interface. I'm excited to test it out.

Thanks for creating it!

Best,
Rusty