[erlang-questions] erts tests

Hubert Plociniczak hubert.plociniczak@REDACTED
Thu Jan 29 17:54:14 CET 2009

Hi,

I've been recently making some changes to the standard OTP/R12B-5 and erts,
since I needed to add receive-like primitive and some BIFs.
I made slight changes to the way how the mailbox is scanned and it seems to
pass my tests. But then, I am not able to define all the corner cases for
the old behaviour of the 'receive' primitive to make sure that I have
backward compatibility and stable runtime.

I was wondering if there are any tests available to specifically check erts
? Obviously the easiest thing is to compile the whole thing from scratch and
indeed I was getting failures whenever I did something wrong. Still, it
would be nice to verify my changes against some standard set of tests.

Thanks for help,
Hubert