[erlang-questions] I Hate Unit Testing...

Steve Davis steven.charles.davis@REDACTED
Wed Jan 28 01:28:33 CET 2009

Nick Gerakines wrote:
> A short while back I took over an Erlang project called etap with the
> purpose of creating a unit testing facility that produces TAP output.

Very nice, Nick... I'm sure it's a lot more capable that my idea ever
could be... however, I do like the simplicity of just editing a text
file and running it without the compile step. That way my dog can
copy/paste and devise the unit tests... and, what's more, even I may
actually bother to write some!

Regs,
/s