[erlang-questions] Uploading files to an Erlang website, and Captcha.

G.S. corticalcomputer@REDACTED
Tue Jan 20 10:34:17 CET 2009

Thank you,

Both answers will work great, I think I'll go with the first one though,
since it's direct, and I can do everything from my own machine rather than
rely on another.

Any ideas on how I can allow others upload a file to my server, lets say if
I'm using Mochiweb or Inets? The idea is to sort of have the same thing as
an attachment in Emails, a directory is provided, and the file is uploaded
to my server.

Regards,
-Gene