[erlang-questions] ASN.1 REAL type problem

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Fri Jan 16 14:49:30 CET 2009

Hi,

There are no built in support to convert it to a float.
The asn1-application supports encode/decode of REAL type in base 2 and 10.
Base 10 is always decoded in character string format, according to ISO 6093.

/Bertil