[erlang-questions] Asynchronios call of C library

michael.truog@REDACTED michael.truog@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 23:25:56 CET 2009

The Erlang Driver Tool Kit code should show you how to do it.  It can do
both.
http://ww.snookles.com/erlang/edtk/

-----Original Message-----
From: erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED
[mailto:erlang-questions-bounces@REDACTED] On Behalf Of ext Sten
Gruener
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 1:58 PM
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: [erlang-questions] Asynchronios call of C library

Hi,

in my project I am used to call C-library functions from erlang using
erl_ddll and EI for transfering data between erlang and C. The problem
is, the calls are synchronious, and all the instances of the driver in
fact share same memory. I need to have asynchronious calls, which means
each insance of thedriver haveing each own instance of the .so library.
Is there any way to do it? I have heared some rumours but cannot find a
way to do it.

BR,
Sten Gruener