[erlang-questions] Visible C nodes

Paul Guyot pguyot@REDACTED
Mon Jan 12 06:35:42 CET 2009

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a process group (pg2) between C nodes that would
be visible from erlang nodes and reciprocally. From what I understood
reading the source code, I need to make the C node visible by sending
DFLAG_PUBLISHED in the challenge, as a node cannot become visible once
connected. However, there is no option for doing that, and this means
patching erl_interface library. What would exactly be the impact of
visible C nodes? Why are C nodes always hidden?

Regards,

Paul